Mindy & Zac Wedding | Adorre Photography | Salt Lake City, UT

Mindy and Zac heard about us from one of my favorite brides, Wendy... and I'm glad they did!

Having emailed back and forth for a while, I was so excited to finally meet them last Saturday! Their ceremony was held at the beautiful Red Butte Garden.



I loved how calm Mindy was the entire time. There was not a trace of nerves or stress, just excitement and happiness. You could tell these two were made for each other!



After the ceremony, we stole the bride and groom for a few pictures. The awesome Red Butte staff took us to a couple gorgeous spots.





They must have thought I was crazy when setting up this shot, but it worked out perfectly! I love these next two pictures...



And what's a wedding post without a few of the details.

0 comments:

Post a Comment