Bundle Up!

It's getting cooler around here, but that definitely doesn't stop us from taking pictures. So, please don't let it stop you from getting yours taken! If you haven't booked a family session with us yet, what are you waiting for? Spots are filling up fast and those Christmas cards aren't going to send themselves! (Wouldn't it be nice if they did?!) :)



P.S. Wanna know something cute? The picture above is of what I found outside my window one winter morning a couple years ago, thanks to my cute, cute husband. Not even kidding. It's so cute it hurts, huh?

1 comments:

  1. Hannah said...

    I would just like to say now (as I forgot to earlier), that I saw this post when it was a picture of Hurley instead. So, two things:

    -I'm a creeper who saw this about 2 seconds after you posted it.
    -I miss Hurley.

    Thank you and goodnight.

Post a Comment